In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD) and the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights 3/2018 (LOPDGDD), Industrias Cárnicas Villar SA, in forward responsible for the treatment, shows its policy, regarding the treatment and protection of personal data, which will apply to those who voluntarily communicate through the email with the person responsible for processing, fill out data collection forms, formalize a contractual relationship with the controller or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the data controller or access to the use of the services of the data controller will imply the express acceptance of this policy.
Also, these conditions will be of subsidiary application of those others that on the same matter are established, with special character, and are communicated without limitation through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, leaving the present policies as complementary to the previous ones in what is not expressly foreseen and that does not contradict.
The sending of an email to the person responsible for the treatment, or the communication to the person responsible for processing any other personal data through any means, entails or implies the provision of free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of data. personal by the person responsible for the treatment, which will be carried out with the purpose of attending the received communications.
Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A. informs the user of the website of the existence of a processing of personal data whose characteristics are detailed below:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
– Identity: Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A.
– NIF: A42001248
– Postal address: Ctra. Madrid Km 221 – 42191 – Los Rábanos (Soria)
– Telephone: 975220300
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A. we treat your data in order to market meat products.
The treatment consists of:
– The management of the contracted service.
– Issuance and sending of sales invoices.
– Management of the collection of the services performed.
– Preparation of accounting and other obligations necessary to comply with tax regulations.
– The use of telephone, electronic and postal contact means provided by the client for the notification of matters related to the service provided and the administrative management of this
Management of social networks: The person responsible for the treatment can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of the person in charge of the treatment, will be governed by this section.
As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of the data controller. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services provided by the controller.
As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will followers’ profiles be used on social networks to send advertisements individually.
What categories of data do we deal with?
All the data we are dealing with is basic level. Specifically, we handle the following personal data:
– Identifiers: name, surnames, N.I.F. / D.N.I., postal address, email address, telephone
– Economic-financial: bank accounts
Are there automated decisions?
Automated decisions are not taken and profiles are not created automatically.
How long will we keep your data?
As long as a commercial relationship is maintained and the deletion of the data is not requested.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is the consent of the interested party or his legal representative, as well as the execution of a contract.
The interested party does not have the obligation to provide us with his / her personal data, but in case of not providing us with the information required and necessary for the treatment, we will not be able to provide the service.
The interested party may revoke the consent for the collection and processing of their personal data at any time, through the procedure we establish for it, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In no case, the withdrawal of consent will condition the execution of other purposes.
To which third-party recipients will your information be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation
To which treatment managers will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A., shares data with the following service providers:
– Data controller located in Zaragoza for the tax, accounting, and labor advisory service.
– Data controller located in Madrid for the maintenance service of the ERP Libra software application.
– Data controller located in Alcorcón (Madrid) for the Marketing service.
All those in charge of treatment comply with current regulations on data protection.
Are there international transfers of your data?
International data transfers are considered to be the transfer of data to treatment managers, treatment co-consignees or recipients from third countries or international organizations not established in the European Union.
|Facebook – Social network
|Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC)|
|Twitter – Social network to contact with people
|Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO)|
|Youtube – Website dedicated to video sharing
|Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI)|
|Dropbox – File hosting service in the cloud||Dropbox Inc.
|Belonging to Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnCLAA0)|
What security measures are implemented to protect your data?
We will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the corresponding duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
1) Right of access: you can consult your personal data processed by the organization.
2) Right of rectification: you can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
3) Right of opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed
4) Right of withdrawal: you can request the total or partial elimination of your personal data. This does not mean that your data is totally eliminated, but that your data will be kept locked in a way that prevents its treatment, without prejudice to its availability to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities that have arisen from the treatment during its prescription period. Once this deadline has passed, your data will be duly deleted or anonymized.
5) Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer the data that you have given us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or its consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
6) Right to limitation in the treatment: you may request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
– While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is checked
– When the treatment is lawful but opposes the deletion of your data.
– When the organization does not need to fill in your data, but you need them to exercise or defend claims.
– When you have opposed the processing of your data, for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of legitimate interest, while verifying if the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours.
You can exercise your rights for free, proving your identity by means of a copy of your ID or equivalent document, sending us your request by e-mail or by postal mail to the data that appear in the data section of the data controller.
However, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
The owner of the data or its legal representative is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data provided, exonerating Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A., of any responsibility in this regard.
The holders of the data guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated.
The owner of the data agrees to provide complete and correct information to the data controller.
Types of treatments
Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A. is responsible for the following data treatments:
Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A. reserves the right to modify the present information to adapt it to the legislative novelties that were pertinent or to the new data treatments that may be carried out in the future. In these cases, the interested parties will be informed of the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
[Updated on May 23, 2019]