This Website has been created by Industrias Cárnicas Villar (hereinafter, “VILLAR” or the “Company”) with an INFORMATIVE character, for PERSONAL and FREE USE.
- Identification Data: Company with address at Ctra. Madrid Km. 221 – 42191 Los Rábanos (SORIA) SPAIN, email address email@example.com, telephone +34 975 22 03 00/29 11. Registered in the commercial register of Soria, Volum 6, Book of Companies 4, Folio 19, Sheet SO-454, Section 3, 2nd Enrollment
All the information contained in this website, including any type of content, texts, images, graphic designs or codes in different languages, is intellectual property whose ownership corresponds to Villar.
“Villar is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the mentioned intellectual property, in any form, and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation”.
Internet users who access this website are expressly authorized to view all the information contained in it, as well as to make “download” or private reproductions of the same in their own computer systems, provided that the elements that have reproduced are intended solely for the user’s personal use and are not subsequently transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server directly or indirectly connected to the Internet or a local network, so that these third parties can access said information property of Villar through means other than the web itself. In this sense, Internet users are not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the information (in texts or images) contained in the web, including its sending by e-mail or its distribution, in any form and whatever its purpose, to a plurality of users.
Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in the previous paragraph will be considered infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by Villar, and will give rise to the responsibilities legally established for that purpose, and may be prosecuted by the latter through the exercise of administrative actions , civil or criminal, which, where appropriate, correspond.
Access to this website and the use that its users can make of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of said users. Villar will not be responsible for the consequences, damages or damages that may arise from such access or use of information.
Likewise, Villar owns the industrial property rights related to its products and services and specifically those related to the trademark “Villar” and all those mentioned throughout the website, and specifically those collected in the products section.
- The access of Internet users to this website in no way gives them any right to use or exploit in any way said industrial property rights. Any infraction or injury that occurs in this sense, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities, and may be prosecuted by Villar through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, where appropriate, correspond.
- Villar does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to its website, nor in its content or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct them, or update said content. Also, Villar will not assume any type of responsibility for information of any type contained in other webs, to which this web can send by means of hypertext links or “links”.
- The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively informative, not assuming, in any case, a suggestion or invitation to the user to visit the websites of destination. Villar will not be, in any case, responsible for the result that the Internet user can or wants to obtain from the websites that he accesses through the aforementioned links.
- Villar will not be responsible for any damages that may be caused to the computer system of Internet users for any reason, including, but not limited to, damages that may be caused to the Internet user as a result of the existence of viruses in the network . Also, Villar will not be responsible for any interruption, error or failure that occurs in the system as a result of a malfunction of the network or the servers connected to it.
- Villar reserves the right to prohibit or prevent access to any Internet user who enters the web any type of content that is contrary to legal or immoral regulations. In addition, Villar will adopt the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any type of conduct that is contrary to law or immoral and will cooperate with the authorities in the identification of the responsible persons who introduce in the web contents that may suppose a violation of the law.
- Villar reserves the right to carry out at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Villar informs you that access and use of the website http://www.icvillar.es and all subdomains and directories that may be included under it (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the portal), as well as the services that can be offered through this domain, are subject to the terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of these services may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
Any use you make of this website or the services included in it will imply acceptance of the legal terms contained in this text.
The user who acts against the image, good name or reputation of Villar, as well as who illegally or fraudulently uses the designs, logos or contents of the portal, will be responsible to the company for their actions.
The purpose of the portal is to inform about the activities carried out and the products and services provided by Villar, so that the information contained therein, unless otherwise stated, is only for such informative purposes.
Industrias Cárnicas Villar S.A. All rights reserved.
Industrias Cárnicas Villar, S.A. (hereinafter, “VILLAR” or the “Company”) address at Ctra. Madrid Km. 221 – 42191 Los Rábanos (SORIA) SPAIN, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +34 975 22 03 00/29 11 Registered in the commercial register of Soria, Volum 6, Book of Companies 4, Folio 19, Sheet SO-454, Section 3, 2nd Enrollment.
Villar complies with the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and with any other legislation in force in the matter, especially with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Development Regulation of the LOPD is approved.
For the purposes of the provisions of article 5 LOPD, the Company informs you that the personal data that you may provide through this website, as well as any other information that may be provided during the contractual relationship with the same, will be integrated into a file owned by Villar duly registered in the Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In general, your data may be used by the Company for the proper management of the products or services requested, sending through any channel, including electronic means (email and mobile phone), of commercial information about Villar.
Likewise, express mention is made that Villar will be the recipient of said data and that interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the legal terms, by sending an email to the following address: comercial @ icvillar.es or by ordinary mail to the following address: Ctra. Madrid Km. 221 – 42191 Los Rábanos (SORIA) SPAIN
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.