What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the period of time remaining activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies affected by the regulations and cookies excluded
According to the regulations, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
In this website the following types of cookies are used for the purposes detailed below:
|Cloudflare (__cfduid)||Entity: Third parties
Time: 1 year
|The __cfduid cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||Entity: Third parties
Time: 1 year
|pll_language||Entity: Third parties
Time: 1 year
|It is a cookie is typical of the tools with which the website has been developed. It is used to save the chosen language in the navigation.|
How to block or delete installed cookies
Safari (Iphone / Ipaq):
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Changes in the cookies policy
[Updated on May 23, 2019]